Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Me. Too Cliché?

It is 2013! That means a month and a half of me putting the wrong date on stuff before I finally get it right in my head. Despite this little nuisance, I am so excited for this new year!

I brought in this new year with all of my new friends down in good ol' Texas. These friends have been my lifeline and support for the past few months. I just met them in the last five months, but they have already established themselves as an essential part of my life - as an essential part of me. This seemingly random group of people have become my new home. Bringing in the new year with them can only give me luck I think. But even without luck, just having these friends will make 2013 better than any year before.

For that, I am grateful.

So through school-work struggles, late-night study sessions, failing new years resolutions, and anything else that comes my way -- I think I know a group of people that will always have my back.

- Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment