"Everyone knows I'm in over my head, over my head." - The Fray
I woke up this morning with this song replaying over and over in my mind. I don't know what weird dream brought it on, but I CAN tell you why my subconscious decided to choose that song. For the first time in my life I truly feel like I'm in over my head.
Book creating, event planning, show directing, article reading, Arabic studying, money making, meeting attending, and the list goes on and on.
This is the first time that I have felt completely overwhelmed. I have a million things to do and not nearly enough time to do it in. What do I choose to do? What do I do first? What can I afford to put off? What if all of it has to be done?
So I skip meals, skip sleep, skip friends, skip homework (worst idea). And I just try to hang on with everything I have.
I am in over my head.
Wish me luck.

Don't ever be afraid to ask for help. We're all here for you.
ReplyDelete